Last year, the three governments merged the Akron Health Department and the Barberton Health District with the Summit County Health District, creating a unified, county-wide health district.
What does SCHD stand for?
SCHD stands for Summit County Health District (Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCHD
We have 7 other meanings of SCHD in our Acronym Attic
- Suffolk County House of Correction (Massachusetts)
- Sunset Community Health Center (Arizona)
- South Carolina Health Care Association
- Sociedad Chilena de Ciencias del Mar (Spanish Chilean Society of Ocenography)
- South Carolina Health Connection Project
- Sisters of Charity Health Care Systems (Cincinnati, OH)
- Saginaw County Health Department (Michigan)
- Soft Hadamard Column Decoder
- South Central Health District (various locations)
- Stable Coronary Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Sussex County Health Department (various states)
- Southern California Highland Dance Association
- Senior Citizens Housing Development Fund (Alaska)
- Senior Citizen Homeowners Exemption
- Shutdown Cooling Heat Exchanger
- Society, Culture, and Human Ecology
- Stowage Cargo Handling Equipment
- Supreme Council of Higher Education (EU)
- Seacoast Christian Home Educators Association (New Hampshire)
- South Carolina Higher Education Assessment (consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knight Foundation - is the lead institution on the community grant and will collaborate with all of its founding members on the effort along with community partners, including Summit County Health District and Community Legal Aid Services.
Nakon Breast Cancer Foundation, Kent State (Health Education and Promotion Program), Mennonite Christian Assembly Church and the Summit County Health District.