Summer training schedules and diet programmes are routinely handed out at the end of every season and players are often checked regularly throughout May and June, so that ball work can start straight away when they report back.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Summer Training Schedule (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Student Timetable System
- Student to Student (grant program)
- Student Training Station
- Student Transcript System
- Student Transportation Service (various locations)
- Student Tutorial Service (Melbourne University; Australia)
- Subcommittee on Telecommunications Security (NSTISSC)
- Submarine Technology Symposium
- Submissions Tracking System
- Subscription Television Service
- Super Top Secret (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Supplement Training Systems (drugs)
- Supplemental Telephony Service (Lucent)
- Support This Site
- Support Ticket System
- Support Transgenre Strasbourg (French: Strasbourg Transgendered Support)
- Surface Technology Systems Ltd. (UK)
- Surface To Surface
- Swallow the Sun (band)
- Swirl Tertiary Stage (low NOx burners)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- SharePoint Innovations (A Triplefin company) has just released their Summer Training Schedule.
GARRY KENNETH will step up his bid to find a club by sweating it out in a solo summer training schedule.
CAPTION(S): MOUNTAIN BIKER: james McPake is ready to get stuck in at the start of the new season after a summer training schedule that included some off-road cyclin g in the Austrian Alps.
III state final - that provided the majority of the motivation for the Oak Park senior throughout her summer training schedule.
As a result of the summer training schedules set out by Welsh fitness coach Adam Owen, Fergie and team-mate Boyd have shed weight.
Byline: Mario Fraioli COLUMN: RUNNING The sun is blazing, the temperature's rising and the beach looks tempting, but if you're a distance runner, forget about marinating that last piece of steak you're about to throw on the grill - it's time to spice up your summer training schedule instead.
It was in the summer of '92 and Dunfermline's gaffer at the time, Jocky Scott, had put a summer training schedule in place all the young lads had to adhere to.