serves over 1200 youth in afterschool and summer arts programs citywide, offering meaningful learning experiences in visual art and design, performing arts, and creative writing.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Summer Arts Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Strong Anthropic Principle
- Structural Adjustment Policy
- Structural Adjustment Program (International Monetary Fund)
- Structural Analysis Program
- Student Assistance Program
- Sub Area Policy (city planning)
- Subatomic Particles
- Substance Abuse Professional
- Substituted Accounting Period (various locations)
- Suffer After Purchase
- Super Absorbent Polymer
- Super Absorbent Powder
- Superior Air Parts
- Supplier Audit Program
- Surface Attack Permit (US Navy)
- Survivable Adaptive Planning
- Suspended Acoustical Panel (ceiling)
- Sustainable Agriculture Program (various organizations)
- Svenska Arbetar Partiet (Swedish Social Democratic Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eleven-year-old Eugene resident Leila Weatherly will attend Interlochen Arts Camp, the world's premier summer arts program for aspiring artists grades three through 12.
SNC offers degree programs in more than 14 different fields, as well as offering continuing education programs, an acclaimed summer arts program, and masters degrees at satellite centers in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Fifty-five of the participants--orchestra members, on-stage and backstage personnel--were Saskatchewan residents, creating opportunity for homegrown involvement in an art form gradually becoming a much-anticipated part of the Saskatoon summer arts program.
The Preschool Summer Arts Program for ages 4 to 6 and the Youth Summer Arts Program for ages 7 to 12 will be held July 2, 5, 16, 18, Aug.
Box 199 Interlochen, MI 49643 (231) 276-7355 Fax: (231) 276-7860 Interlochen Arts Camp The world's premier summer arts program for aspiring artists grades 3through 12, where the best and brightest students train intensively with world-class instructors.
The ethnically diverse sample of 966 high school students (age M = 16 years; 63% female) attended a selective residential summer arts program in California during one of the years from 1993 to 2001, and completed written questionnaires.
Unified School District to cancel most of last year's summer school offerings affected Inner City Arts' capacity to provide its Summer Arts Program.