uk Global Banking News - 13 February 2013 Japan-based Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc has announced that it has signed an agreement with Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS to form an alliance.
What does SMFG stand for?
SMFG stands for Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMFG
- Stewart Manor Fire Department (Stewart Manor, NY)
- Secure, Multiparty Function Evaluation (algorithms)
- See Me for Everything (Australia)
- Senat Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi (Indonesian: Student Faculty Senate of Economics; various universities; Indonesia)
- Santa Monica Film Festival (California)
- Script Mathematical Formula Formatter
- Southern Mongolian Freedom Federation
- Southwark Multi Faith Forum (UK)
- Swedish Model Flying Federation
- Sudanese Marginalized Forces Forum for Peace and Development
- System Management Functional Group
- Shaking My Freaking Head (polite form)
- Superficial Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Stow Munroe Falls High School (Ohio)
- San Miguel Foods, Inc.
- School Management Foundation of Illinois
- Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection (automotive engineering)
- Single-Mode Fiber Interface
- Software Multilevel Fault Injection
- Sports Medicine Fitness Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc said net profit fell 2.
TOKYO, May 26 Kyodo (EDS: ADDING INFO IN 2ND, LAST 2 GRAFS) The government sought Diet approval Thursday for the appointment of Koji Ishida, a former executive of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc.
SMFG) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is the holding company for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, which is one of Japan's largest banks (along with Mitsubishi UFJ and Mizuho).
It said that the long-term counterparty credit rating on the bank reflects its consolidated financial profile, as well as the consolidated financial profile and market position of its parent company, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc.
Shares in Japan's biggest banking groups such as Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, TEPCO's key lender, and Mizuho Financial Group have endured volatile trade on fears they face big losses if some of TEPCO's debts are forgiven.
Japanese megabank Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) Wednesday posted a net profit of 212 billion yen for the quarter ended June, nearly triple the amount posted for the same period a year ago.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) said Friday it had agreed to buy Citigroup's Japanese brokerage arm as part of a 545 billion yen (5.