Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip are a living proof that so often, musically, the sum of the parts are greater than the whole.
What does SOP stand for?
SOP stands for Sum of the Parts (financial valuation method)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOP
We have 253 other meanings of SOP in our Acronym Attic
- Stuck Open
- Student Operated Press
- Student Orientation Program (various schools)
- Study Organization Plan
- Stupid Operating Procedures
- Sub Operator
- Subject-Oriented Programming
- Subsystem Operating Program (NASA, CEV Space Capsule)
- Sulfate of Potash (potassium sulfate)
- Sum of Products (Boolean expressions and logic gates)
- Summary of Progress (education; various locations)
- Super-Operator (IRC channels)
- Support Oriented Processes (quality management)
- Surgical Oncology Program (Canada)
- Survey of Pakistan (est. 1947)
- Syndicat des Opérateurs Postaux (French: Union of Postal Operators)
- System Operating Procedures
- System Operating Process
- System Operations Panel
- System Optimization Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have now concluded that it is in the best interests of our shareholders to establish pure-play enterprises, as we and our advisors believe the sum of the parts has a value in excess of our current share price.
Prognosticators have talked of the day when an automobile's various computers and sensors would work together to provide functionality greater than the sum of the parts.
But the sum of the parts may be greater than the whole and certain omissions seem glaring, such as the voices of the very people Wilson has studied and whose status is bemoaned by many of the A-list African-Americans interviewed here.
When both systems are combined "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
TECORE's network expertise coupled with AirNet's advanced radio technologies make this combination stronger than just the sum of the parts," said Jay Salkini, President and CEO of TECORE.
We are very enthusiastic about our partnership with ADC, as this is a case where the end result is truly greater than the sum of the parts," said Al McClymont, Autologica's founder and CEO.
Everyone involved in the book thinks the whole is greater that the sum of the parts, which is the same concept that embodies GroupSystems' software and solutions.