Mean and Sum of Squared Errors of the Current Month's Recession Probability Estimates Mean Squared Error Aggregate Economic Labor (%) Sentiment (%) activity (%) (%) All months 1.
What does SSE stand for?
SSE stands for Sum of Squared Error
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSE
We have 275 other meanings of SSE in our Acronym Attic
- Stockholm School of Economics (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Stockholm Stock Exchange (Sweden)
- Strategic Systems Engineering
- Stratign Strategic Electronics (United Arab Emirates)
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extension (computer programming)
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extensions
- Structural Systems and Engineering
- Student Special Events (various organizations)
- Subspace Emissary (gaming; Smash Bros.)
- Substantial Shareholder Exemption (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sum of squared errors is minimized by equating the derivative of the squared errors to zero.
low] where [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] is the sum of squared errors in the high group, [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] is the sum of squared errors in the low group, and [Y.
Failing to introduce a potentially influential variable into a regression can cause some or all of the coefficient values to adjust in such a way as to minimize the sum of squared errors in its absence.
xB[left arrow]C * X to create the B-coefficients, the predicted C values, CH, the errors, E, and the sum of squared errors, SSE, in one step.
The sum of squared errors of the Administration's real output growth forecasts is largest for Canada, the United States and West Germany.
i~, so as to minimize the sum of squared errors, |Mathematical Expression Omitted~ for all the sample observations of sale price and corresponding property characteristics.