The sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde manufacturer, which first started commercial production in 2001 with a capacity of 20,000mtpa, is currently producing 170,000mtpa of SNF.
What does SNF stand for?
SNF stands for Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNF
We have 91 other meanings of SNF in our Acronym Attic
- Spent Nuclear Fuel
- Spherical Near-Field
- Standards Neutral Format (QAD Inc. file layout)
- Standing Naval Force
- Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation (Athens, Greece philanthropic organization)
- Steve Nash Foundation (Canada and US)
- Strategic Nuclear Forces (US DoD)
- Strong Nuclear Force
- Strongest Neighbor Filter
- Sun and Fun (yearly spring flying festival in Florida)
- Sunday Night Football
- Supplemental Nomenclature File
- Supporting Navy Forces
- symbiotic nitrogen fixation
- Syndicat des Naturalistes de France (French; now Syndicat des Naturalistes Taxidermistes de France)
- System Noise Figure (electronics)
- Salmon Net Fishing Association (UK)
- Swedish National Food Administration
- Syndicat National de la Construction des Fenêtres, Façades et Activités Associées (French: National Union of the Construction of Windows, Facades, and Associated Activities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methanol Chemicals Company declares about its Board of Directors who approved in its meeting to extend the production capacity of Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde - Super Plasticizers - (SNF).