CMWS, BAE Systems' ATIRCM system, and the advanced infrared countermeasures munitions flares comprise the primary components of the Army's suite of integrated infrared countermeasures.
What does SIIRCM stand for?
SIIRCM stands for Suite of Integrated Infrared Countermeasures (Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- SPPEDS ICAPS Integrated Product
- Statistical Instruction Internet Palette (Arizona State University)
- Sugar Industry Infrastructure Program (Australia)
- Supported International Immersion Programs (Florida)
- Societa' Italiana Di Intervento Sulle Patologie Compulsive (Italian: Society for Intervention on Compulsive Pathologies)
- Summer Institute in Informed Patient Choice (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Siilinjärven Pesis
- Selection & Implementation of Integrated Packaged Software
- System Integration Integrated Product Team
- Società di Investimento Immobiliare Quotata (Italian: Listed Real Estate Investment Company)
- Singapore-Israel Industrial R&D Foundation
- Seikei Institute for International Studies (Seikei University; Japan)
- Shanghai Institute for International Studies (international relations research organization; Shanghai, China)
- Southwestern Insurance Information Service
- Spacecraft/Instrument Interface Simulator
- Stanford University's Institute for International Studies
- State Industrial Insurance System (Nevada)
- Statewide Immunization Information System
- Self-Inflicted Injury Severity Form
- Salon International de l'Innovation et des Technologies (French: International Exhibition of Innovation and Technology; Madagascar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CMWS, BAE Systems' Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM) system, and the advanced IR countermeasures munitions flares comprise the primary components of the Army's suite of integrated infrared countermeasures.