What does SMNHA stand for?
SMNHA stands for Suisun Marsh Natural History Association (Suisun City, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sporadic Motor Neuron Disease
- Same Mandate New Debtor Agent (finance)
- Scottish Motor Neurone Disease Association (support group; UK)
- Lycee Polyvalent Saint-Maurice et Notre-Dame-Des-Champs (French high school; Romans, France)
- Scottish Motor Neuron Disease Register (UK)
- Safe Motherhood Network Federation (Nepal)
- Schroeder Murchie Niemiec Gazda-Auskalnis (Chicago, IL; architects)
- Saskatchewan Museum of Natural History (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History (Washington, DC)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Salem Maritime National Historic Site (Friendship, Massachusetts)
- Shawnee Mission North High School (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- Swindon and Marlborough NHS Trust (UK)
- Santa Monica Networks, Inc. (est. 2002; California)
- Satellite Music Network, Inc.
- Statistical Mechanics of Neocortical Interactions
- Space-Mapped Neural Network
- Science des Matériaux et Nano-Objets (French)
- Singapore Malay National Organisation
- Specialized Mobile Network Operator