Multiple Suicide Vehicle-borne Improvised Explosive Devices (SVBIED) targeted churches, government installations, educational institutions, and entertainment venues in Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Taraba, and Yobe states.
What does SVBIED stand for?
SVBIED stands for Suicide Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SVBIED
- Svenska Volleybollförbundet (Sweden)
- Saphenous Vein Bypass Grafting (cardiovascular medicine)
- Schwimmverein Bergisch Gladbach (German swimming club)
- Società Velica di Barcola e Grignano (Trieste, Italy)
- Super Very Big Grin
- St. Vincent Banana Growers Association
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Severn Bancorp, Inc. (Annapolis, MD)
- Spatially Varying Bayesian Image Estimation
- Suicide Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device
- Satellite Venture Business Laboratory (est. 1998; Japan)
- Schweizerische Vereinigung für Bryologie und Lichenologie
- Simi Valley Baseball League (est. 1978; Simi Valley, CA)
- Summer of Viral and Bacterial Love
- Scottish Vintage Bus Museum (UK)
- Syndrome Vibratoire Bras-Main (French: Main Arm Vibration Syndrome)
- Silicon Valley Business Network (California)
- Sky Voice & Broadband Network (UK)
- Sumter Virtual Business Net (Sumter, SC)
- Sport Vereniging Barger Oosterveld (Dutch: Sports Association Barger-Oosterveld)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two Multi-National Force a" West Marines were killed when a suicide vehicle-borne improvised explosive device detonated at an entry control point in the vicinity of Ramadi, Iraq, at approximately 7:30 a.
SGT Smith was killed on 14 September 2006 by a suicide vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (SVBIED) in Baghdad.