the American Association of Suicidology, the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and the Suicide Prevention Advocacy Network.
What does SPAN stand for?
SPAN stands for Suicide Prevention Advocacy Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPAN
We have 99 other meanings of SPAN in our Acronym Attic
- Space Physics Analysis Network
- Space Plasma Analysis Network
- Spacecraft Analysis (US NASA)
- Spanish (language course)
- Special Parametric Analysis of Control Nodes
- Specialist Practitioner Adult Nursing
- Standard Portfolio Analysis of Risk (Chicago Mercantile Exchange)
- Student Project for Amity among Nations (various locations)
- Submarine Piloting and Navigation (US Navy)
- Suicide Prevention Action Network (various locations)
- Sulfonic Acid Ring substituted Poly Aniline
- Switch Port Analyzer (Cisco)
- System Projection and Analysis
- Single-Payer Action Network Ohio
- Société Protectrice des Animaux et de la Nature (French: Society for the Protection of Animals and Nature; Morocco)
- Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad
- Société Protectrice des Animaux de Nouvelle Calédonie (French: Humane Society of New Caledonia)
- Somogy Provincial Association for Nature Conservation (est. 1980)
- Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls (card game)
- Suspect Prospect Approach Negotiate Close Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
``Even if these resolutions aren't passed, it is still a significant recognition that suicide is a national problem,'' said Jerry Weyrauch, founder of the Suicide Prevention Advocacy Network based in Marietta, Ga.
5 people take their own lives each day according to the Suicide Prevention Advocacy Network.
The conference, "Advancing the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention: Linking Research and Practice," is presented by the Suicide Prevention Advocacy Network (SPAN), a non-profit organization.
The conference, organized by the Suicide Prevention Advocacy Network (SPAN), will be co-sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.