Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), National Association of County Behavioral Health and Developmental Disability Directors (NACBHD), National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors (NASMHPD), National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare (NCCBH), National Empowerment Center (NEC), National Mental Health Association (NMHA), National Mental Health Consumers Self-Help Clearinghouse, Suicide Prevention Action Network USA (SPAN USA), and United States Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (USPRA).
What does SPANUSA stand for?
SPANUSA stands for Suicide Prevention Action Network USA (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Signal Processing and Neural Networks
- Special Analysis of Net Radios
- Sydney People Against A New Nuclear Reactor (Australia)
- Special Analysis of Net Radio Requirements
- Safety Program Airmen Notification System (US FAA)
- Simple Protocol for ATM (Asynchronous Transmission Mode) Network Signaling
- Singapore Police Association for National Servicemen
- Spatial Analysis Systems
- Spectrum Analysis Software
- Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam Negeri Sarawak (Malay: Sarawak State Public Service Commission; Malaysia)
- Secondary Principals' Association of New Zealand
- School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa (Canada)
- Security Planning and Assessment Office
- Single Parents AlleinErziehende OnLine (German: Single Parents Single Online)
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otorhinolaryngology
- Southern Prosthetics and Orthotics (Australia)
- Stillwater Players Among Others
- St. Peters Assembly of God (St. Peters, MO)
- Summer Pasture-Associated Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Space Operations Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
By identifying people at risk of suicide and getting mental health services to them in a timely way, this law will prevent suicides; it will save lives," said Jerry Reed, Executive Director of the Suicide Prevention Action Network USA (SPAN USA).