Quad-Core CPU for under $100 As part of the new desktop platform designed for mainstream consumers, AMD has created the first ever quad-core processor for less than $100 Suggested System Builder Price (SSBP).
What does SSBP stand for?
SSBP stands for Suggested System Builder Price
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSBP
We have 31 other meanings of SSBP in our Acronym Attic
- Shader Storage Buffer Object (computing)
- Short Segment Barrett's Oesophagus (gastroenterology)
- Standard Surgical Blood Order
- Star Spangled Banner Outreach (American Flag Foundation, Inc.; Riderwood, MD)
- System Support Buy-out
- She Should Be On Baywatch
- Sekolah Sukan Bandar Penawar (Malay: Bandar Penawar Sports School; Bandar Penawar, Malaysia)
- Simple SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) Binding Profile
- Small Screen Big Picture (TV competition; Australia)
- Society for the Study of Behavioural Phenotypes (UK)
- Supplemental Survivor Benefit Plan
- Surat Setoran Bukan Pajak (Indonesian: Non-Tax Deposit Letter)
- Single-Stranded Break Repair (genetics)
- Social Statistics Briefing Room
- Solution-based styrene-butadiene rubber
- South Shore Babe Ruth (baseball league; est. 1956; Staten Island, NY)
- Southern States Bull Riding (Florida)
- Super Smash Bros. Revolution (gaming)
- Super Smash Brothers Rumble (unauthorized Nintendo Developers' System game)
- Soccer South Bay Referee Association (Los Angeles County, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMD (NYSE: AMD): * As part of the new desktop platform designed for mainstream consumers, AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced the first ever quad-core processor for less than $100 Suggested System Builder Price (SSBP).