fields planted with these sucrose-storing roots are plagued with a vile underground pest: the sugar beet root maggot.
What does SBRM stand for?
SBRM stands for Sugar Beet Root Maggot (insect)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBRM
We have 3 other meanings of SBRM in our Acronym Attic
- Smyth-Bland Regional Library (Marion, VA)
- Social and Behavioral Research Laboratory (Troy, NY)
- Springfield Babe Ruth League (baseball league; Virginia)
- Santa Barbara Rescue Mission (California)
- School Board Recognition Month (various locations)
- Scope Bound Resource Management (computer science)
- Senior Business Relationship Manager
- She'll Be Right Mate (Australia)
- Single-Balanced Resistive Mixer (microwave theory)
- Small Business Rights Management (intellectual property rights)
- South Bend Regional Museum of Art (Indiana)
- Scottish Bioinformatics Research Network (est. 2005; UK)
- Single Business Registration Number (Canadian government)
- Small Business Referral Network
- Small Business Resource Network
- Sports Business Research Network (Jackson Library; Stanford Graduate School of Business; Stanford, CA)
- Superficial Branch of the Radial Nerve
- Sports Business Research Network
- Small Business Resource Office (Iowa)
- Samahang Bangko Rural Ng Pangasinan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lorsban 15G controls a broad spectrum of insect pests such as corn rootworms, lesser cornstalk borer, cutworms, wireworms, white grubs and sugar beet root maggot.
Targeting a Maggot Menace at Fargo The greyish-white sugar beet root maggot gives growers nightmares in Minnesota and eastern North Dakota, a region with about half of the nation's sugar beet acreage.