He earned his juris doctor degree from Suffolk University Law School and his bachelor's in Political Science from St.
What does SULS stand for?
SULS stands for Suffolk University Law School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SULS
- Serials Union List Offline Products (OCLC)
- Social Use of Language Programme (development of communication, interpersonal, and social skills)
- Stort Utvalg Lave Priser (Norway)
- Syracuse University London Program (London, England, UK)
- Super Ultra Low Penetration Air (filter)
- Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Polizia Municipale (Italian)
- Seattle University Law Review
- Shut Up - Listen - Sell!
- Step Up Love Story (Manga)
- Stockholm-Uppsala Life Science (Sweden)
- Sydney University Law Society (University of Sydney; Sydney, Australia)
- Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance (Scotland, UK)
- Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Trasporti (Italy)
- Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Trasporto Aereo (Italian: Union Workers Aviation Unit)
- Samsung Uproar Linux Utility
- Savez Udruzenja Likovnih Umetnika Vojvodine (Serbian: Federation of Associations of Fine Artists of Vojvodina)
- Seattle Urban League Young Professionals (Seattle, WA)
- Salón de Usos Múltiples (Spanish: Multipurpose Room)
- Scalable Uncertainty Management
- Science Utilization Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
McJohn teaches law at Suffolk University Law School.
He is a graduate of Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Suffolk University Law School.
Golann is Professor of Law for the Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts.
degree from Suffolk University Law School, and an LL.
Master of Public Administration from Suffolk University Law School and Suffolk University Sawyer School of Management.
14, Suffolk University Law School Professor Michael Avery sent an email to colleagues in which he described a school-wide appeal for care package items for soldiers "shameful," and that the troops "have gone overseas to kill other human beings.
Beckerman-Rodau is professor of law and co-director of the Intellectual Property Law Concentration at Suffolk University Law School.