He is held at the Suffolk County House of Correction.
What does SCHC stand for?
SCHC stands for Suffolk County House of Correction (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCHC
We have 21 other meanings of SCHC in our Acronym Attic
- Scott County Home Builders Association (Georgetown, KY)
- Southern California Hot Boat Association
- Saint Charles Health Care
- Second Chance Help Center, Inc.
- Society for Chemical Hazard Communication
- Society of the Companions of the Holy Cross
- South Carolina Honors College (University of South Carolina-Columbia)
- Southeastern Colorado Heritage Center (Pueblo, CO, USA)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Stichtsche Cricket en Hockeyclub (The Netherlands)
- Sunset Community Health Center (Arizona)
- South Carolina Health Care Association
- Sociedad Chilena de Ciencias del Mar (Spanish Chilean Society of Ocenography)
- South Carolina Health Connection Project
- Sisters of Charity Health Care Systems (Cincinnati, OH)
- Saginaw County Health Department (Michigan)
- Soft Hadamard Column Decoder
- South Central Health District (various locations)
- Stable Coronary Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Summit County Health District (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An oral swab was taken from the suspect the next day at the Suffolk County House of Correction in Boston, where Mr.
While presenting a workshop introducing the Freedom from Violence Program, now in its 11th year at the Suffolk County House of Correction in Boston, the author was impressed with the professional dedication of the women and men who came to the conference.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- A Suffolk County House of Correction Officer, previously indicted, was charged in federal court today with additional drug trafficking charges, as well as charges for making false statements, and possession of marijuana.
At the earlier change of plea hearing the prosecutor told the Court that, had the case proceeded to trial, the evidence would have proven that in June 2002, TOLBERT was an inmate at the Suffolk County House of Correction at South Bay serving a sentence of incarceration on a state narcotics offense.
Leoney told the Court that had the case proceeded to trial the Government's evidence would have proven that between October 22, 1993 and May 2, 2000, COLLYMORE failed to report his incarceration status to the Social Security Administration, and fraudulently collected $20,232 in Supplemental Security Income disability benefits while incarcerated at the Suffolk County House of Corrections in Boston.