Ornstein said the administration of Suffolk County Executive Steve Levy has helped the cause for affordable homes by requiring the Suffolk County Department of Health to provide expedited processing for development applications that include affordable homes.
What does SCDOH stand for?
SCDOH stands for Suffolk County Department of Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Space Coast Dot Net User Group (Florida)
- Shanghai Civil Defence Office
- Ski Club Darmstadt-Odenwald (German: Darmstadt-Odenwald Ski Club; Germany)
- Spondylocostal Dysostosis, Autosomal Recessive
- Swiss Coalition of Development Organizations (est. 1971)
- Spondylocostal Dysostosis, Autosomal Recessive 1
- Saint Croix Department of Aging
- South Carolina Department of Commerce
- Southern California Dog Obedience Council
- South Carolina Department of Education
- South Carolina Department of Insurance
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- South Carolina Department of Transportation
- Safety Compliance Data Package
- Shelby County Democratic Party (Tennessee)
- South Carolina Democratic Party
- State Commission of Development and Planning
- Steel Cadmium Plated
- Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce (fictional advertising agency; Mad Men)
- Sub-Contractor's Designed Portion
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Suffolk County Department of Health, Bureau of Infectious Disease, four secretaries, three doctors and a nurse were kept busy for days as phone calls poured in from people concerned about the virus.
Suffolk County Department of Health Services and Cold Spring Hills Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.
The grants will study the use of composting for growing sod in cooperation with Stony Brook University, the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC), DeLalio Sod Farms, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Suffolk County Department of Health, and Omni Technical Services, which has been given permission to build at the site of the news conference a composting facility that will serve the island's East End towns.