The Fabricom global group is owned by GDF Suez Energy Services, which employs 76,000 people with a turnover of around pounds 13.
What does SES stand for?
SES stands for Suez Energy Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SES
We have 516 other meanings of SES in our Acronym Attic
- Stock Exchange of Singapore
- Store Electronic Systems (France)
- Straight Edge Society (various locations)
- Strategic Engineering Survey (US Navy)
- Strategy Execution Services (Netherlands)
- Student Electronic Services
- Student Employment Service (various schools)
- Studies and Expansion Society
- Subsecretaria de Educacion Superior (Spanish)
- Sudden Enhancement of Signal
- Suffield Experimental Station (Canada)
- Summit Electric Supply, Inc (wholesale distributor)
- Sun Ecartometry Sensor
- Sundargarh Engineering School
- Sunnyside Environmental School (Portland, OR)
- Supplemental Educational Services
- Supplementary Education Schools
- Support Electronics Section
- Support Electronics Subsystem
- Support Enforcement Service (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COFELY is part of GDF SUEZ Energy Services, one of the six business lines of GDF SUEZ.
About Quentris, Group GDF SUEZ Quentris is the center of competence for communication technology of GDF SUEZ Energy Services in Belgium.
SUEZ Energy Services - Acquisition of full ownership in Crespo y Blasco.
SUEZ Energy Services (SES): EUR 591 million, with an organic growth rate of + 7.
SUEZ Energy Services (SES): Sustained activity and strong improvement in operating results Revenues came to EUR 5,362 million.
SUEZ Energy Services (SES) Revenues came to EUR 10.
6%) respectively; - SUEZ Energy Services (+EUR 441 million, +6.