In addition to studying behavioral finance with Susan Bradley, founder of the Sudden Money Institute, he holds the following professional designations: Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER[sup.
What does SMI stand for?
SMI stands for Sudden Money Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMI
We have 392 other meanings of SMI in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Modernization Initiative
- Strings Music Import (France)
- Structural Mode Interaction
- Structure Model Index (bone mass)
- Structure of Management Information
- Structured Management Information
- Structured Materials Industries, Inc.
- Student Medical Insurance
- Subsystem Multiplicity Indicator (SS7 SCCP)
- Success Motivation International (Waco, TX)
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Supplemental Medical Insurance (US Medicare Part B)
- Supplementary Medical Insurance
- Supplier Managed Inventory (supply chain management)
- Supply Management Inspection
- Sur-Mesure Industriel (French: On-Industrial Measurement; consulting firm; est. 1991)
- Surface Measuring Instrument
- Surface Minimum d'Installation (French: Minimum Installation Area; farming)
- Sustainable Minerals Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Swiss Market Index (trademark of SWX Swiss Exchange)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Susan Bradley and the Sudden Money Institute are separate from and not affiliated with TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation, which is not responsible for their services, policies, or content.
The two and one half day program will feature speakers Susan Bradley, founder of the Sudden Money Institute (http://www.