A MUM has told how her 17-year-old daughter's life was tragically cut short by a sudden death syndrome.
What does SDS stand for?
SDS stands for Sudden Death Syndrome
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDS
We have 684 other meanings of SDS in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Defense System
- Strategic Deployment Stocks
- Structured Design System
- Student Disability Services
- Students for a Democratic Society (radical political organization of the 1960s)
- Style Definition Syntax
- Subdivision and Damage Stability
- Submission Domain Standards
- Subsurface Disposal System (various locations)
- Successful Delivery Skills (UK)
- Superior Decontamination System
- Supply Depot System
- Surveillance Direction System
- Suspect Detection Systems Ltd. (Israeli security company)
- Sustainable Design Solutions (Europe)
- Sustainable Development Solutions (various organizations)
- Sustainable Development Strategy
- Sustainment Data System
- Switched Data Service (FTS2000)
- Sybron Dental Specialties (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The secondhand smoking can cause such severe consequences in children as even sudden death syndrome, as well as diseases of the ear, respiratory tract.
Fiona Mitchell added: "I have read about so many cases of sudden death syndrome in the past few weeks.
The MMRL is also one of the top genetic screening centers in the world dedicated to helping families afflicted with sudden death syndromes.
The idea is the brainchild of mum-of-three and chair of the school's Parent and Teachers Association, Emma Park, whose father-in-law died of sudden death syndrome.
Sudden death syndrome is the umbrella term for the cardiac arrests that kill people under 35 with undiagnosed heart conditions.
Sudden death syndrome is the umbrella term for the cardiac arrests which kill people under 35 with undiagnosed heart conditions.
A spORTs-mad teenager who collapsed while playing football with his younger brother died from sudden death syndrome, an inquest heard yesterday.