NOTTINGHAM CARDIFF 4 (after sudden death overtime and penalties) 3 THE Brits left Elite League champions Nottingham Panthers stunned in front of their own fans at the National Ice Centre last night.
What does SDO stand for?
SDO stands for Sudden Death Overtime
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SDO
We have 108 other meanings of SDO in our Acronym Attic
- Squadron Duty Officer
- Staff Development Officer
- Staff Duty Officer
- Stamp Distribution Office (US Postal Service)
- Standards Developing/Development Organization
- Standards Development Organisation (various organizations)
- State Demography Office (Colorado)
- Stormwater Discharge Outfall
- Strategic Debriefing Officer (US DoD)
- Sub Divisional Officer (india)
- Super Dancer Online (gaming)
- Super Distributed Object
- Supply Depot Operations
- Support Development Officer (UK)
- Support for Diplomatic Operations (Intelligence)
- Surface dans Oeuvre (French: Work Surface)
- Switch Diversity Option
- System Development Operations
- Super Dance Online-Extreme (gaming)
- Solar Dynamics Observatory/Atmospheric Imaging Assembly (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 (After 10 minutes sudden death overtime & penalties) CARDIFF Devils stunned favourites Belfast Giants at the Elite League ice hockey play-off finals in Nottingham yesterday to go through to the play-off final for a third successive season, writes Terry Phillips.
ASHLEY TAIT was the British overtime hero as he scored a World Championship bronze medal winning goal for Great Britain two minutes into sudden death overtime against the host nation Poland last night.
If after the two games the teams have the same amount of points, sudden death overtime will be played.
COLORADO captain Joe Sakic scored a powerplay goal 24 seconds into sudden death overtime to lead the Avalanche into the Stanley Cup finals with a 2-1 victory over the St.
Will went on to capture her second LPGA Tour title in 1992 at the Sara Lee Classic and also won the 1994 Children's Medical Center Classic, both in sudden death overtime.
The teams clash again in Altrincham, 24 hours after the Devils were denied in sudden death overtime.
SFV earned the honor by beating the Santa Barbara Grunions 32-29 in sudden death overtime Saturday at UC Santa Barbara to win the Southern California championship.