Sudanese Women Empowerment for Peace (SuWEP) http://www.
What does SUWEP stand for?
SUWEP stands for Sudanese Women Empowerment for Peace (Kenya)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Surface Warfare
- Scripture Union Western Australia (Mount Hawthorn, Western Australia, Australia)
- Singapore-University of Washington Alliance (Seattle, WA)
- Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance
- Surgical Unit without Admission
- Soviet Union Airborne Warning and Control System
- Southampton University Windsurfing Club (Southampton, UK)
- Surface Warfare Commander
- Street and Urban Working Children Project (Philippines)
- Scheme of Urban Wage Employment (India)
- Single-User Water-Filling
- State University of West Georgia
- Sustainable Urban Water Management
- Sheffield University Wind Orchestra (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Stedelijk Utrechts Woonschepen Overleg (Dutch: Urban Houseboats Discussion Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Sydney University Wind Orchestra
- Single User Word Processor (Wikindx)
- Sahara Utsarga Welfare Society (India)
- School of Urban and Wilderness Survival (various locations)
- Straight Up With Sherri (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, in December 2003 a group of eight Sudanese women from North and South (these women decided that there should be no such thing as from North and South, they are simply women from Sudan) were officially represented under the Sudanese Women Empowerment for Peace (SUWEP) umbrella at the Naivasha peace negotiations.