13 /PRNewswire/ -- Data from the largest, worldwide study ever conducted in osteoarthritis (OA), the Successive Celecoxib Efficacy and Safety Study (also known as the SUCCESS-1 trial), were presented this week at the scientific sessions at the 65th annual scientific meeting of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR).
What does SUCCESS stand for?
SUCCESS stands for Successive Celecoxib Efficacy and Safety Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUCCESS
We have 8 other meanings of SUCCESS in our Acronym Attic
- Sabah United Chinese Chambers of Commerce (Malaysia)
- System Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Cisco software)
- School University Community Coalition for Excellence in Education (various locations)
- Southeastern University and College Coalition for Engineering Education
- Stimulating Understanding of Computational Science Through Collaboration, Exploration, Experiment, and Discovery
- Surrey University Centre for Commonwealth and European Education and Development (United Kingdom)
- Simple, Unexpected, Concrete, Credible, Emotion-evoking and embedded in Stories (book Made to Stick, by Chip and Dan Heath)
- Student Utilization of Computers in Curriculum for the Enhancement of Scholastic Skills
- Students Undertaking College Career Enhancing Study Skills
- Subsonic Aircraft: Contrail & Cloud Effects Special Study
- Synthesized UHF Computer Controlled Equipment Subsystem
- United Chinese Community Enrichment Services Society (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Sydney University Chinese Christian Fellowship (Australia)
- Student Union of Confederation College Inc. (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Shiraz University Centre for Children's Literature Studies
- Succinylcholine (paralytic drug)
- South Uist Care Development (UK)
- Sudden Unexpected Cardiac Death
- State University College of Education
- Substance Use Counseling and Education (Gay Men's Health Crisis)