The event is targeted at entrepreneurs over the age of 50 to match these "encore entrepreneurs" with successful business owners and community leaders for advice and assistance.
What does SBO stand for?
SBO stands for Successful Business Owner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBO
We have 91 other meanings of SBO in our Acronym Attic
- Special Building Overlay (Australia)
- Special Bureau for the Oceans (IERS)
- Specific Behavioral Objective
- Spina Bifida Occulta
- State Based Organisation
- State Budget Office (various locations)
- Station Black Out (nuclear power plant)
- Strategic Business Objective
- Student Body Officer
- Student Body Organization (various locations)
- Super Battle Opera (Japanese fighting video game tournament)
- Super Beetles Only (club)
- Supplied by Owner
- Support Black Owned
- Sydney Booking Office (Sydney, Australia)
- Synchronous Bandwidth Optimizer
- Systems Biology Ontology
- Salmon Beach Owners Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Sapulpa Board of Adjustment (Sapulpa, OK)
- Saskatchewan Building Officials Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 1-800-365-6790 MBA holder and successful business owner Arnold S.
Bongard, a successful business owner, died in 1998.
Any successful business owner knows the importance of networking and establishing effective partnerships.
If you are a successful business owner with a potential estate tax liability, pay attention.
It takes courage and determination to overcome the obstacles to pursue a dream of being a successful business owner," said Mike Stull, founding organizer of the event and director of Cal State San Bernardino's Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship.
Zaldivar Knight-Ridder Tribune News Wire The 1997 balanced-budget deal reached Friday by President Clinton and GOP congressional leaders would affect nearly all Americans, from the uninsured children of the working poor to retirees covered by Medicare; from college students borrowing to stay in school to successful business owners hoping to pass their wealth on to their grandchildren.
We are delighted to have such a successful business owner and civic leader join our Board," said Ambler Savings Bank Chairman Daniel G.