Saunders most recently served as general counsel for Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, the marketing and advertising arm of Subway restaurants.
What does SFAFT stand for?
SFAFT stands for Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Saks Fifth Avenue Enterprises (Saks, Inc.)
- San Francisco Art Exchange
- Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd. (China)
- Sorbitan Fatty Acid Esters (food chemistry)
- Staff For Acquisition Executive
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- Sport Funding and Accountability Framework (Canada)
- Standard Frequency Action Format
- Success for All Foundation
- San Francisco Arts Future Consortium (California)
- Sand Filled Artificial Grass (tennis court)
- School Food Action Group (Brighton and Hove Food Partnership; UK)
- Scottish Fine Art Group (UK)
- State Family Assistance Grant
- Student Financial Aid Guidelines
- South Florida Associated General Contractors (Sunrise, FL)
- Scenes from a Hat (Whose Line Is It Anyway)
- Sioux Falls Area Humane Society (South Dakota)
- San Francisco Art Institute
- Santa Fe Art Institute (Santa Fe, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether they are winners on the field, in the classroom or in the community, we know that winners eat at SUBWAY," said Tony Pace, chief marketing officer, SUBWAY Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust.
The whole thing took on a life of its own," says Jeff Moody, CEO of Subway's franchise-owned advertising arm, the Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust.
Our new venture with MTV Networks is a great way for Subway fans to keep up with emerging trends and artists," said Tony Pace, Chief Marketing Officer for the Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust (SFAFT).
Shay is an inspiration and we are proud of what she has already accomplished on her road to a better life," said Tony Pace, chief marketing officer of the Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust (SFAFT).
SUBWAY(R) Restaurants are very excited to be partnering with the BET Summer Camp for Girls," said Shannon Bowers, Brand Manager for the Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust.
Modiv Media worked with SUBWAY franchises in Buffalo and the SUBWAY Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust (SFAFT) to develop My SUBWAY Mobile.
The event featured presentations by clients Ace Hardware, Reddy Ice , MTD Products, and Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust (SFAFT).