MUNICH, Germany -- SUSS MicroTec (FWB:SMH)(GER:SMH), supplier of innovative solutions for the 3D, MEMS, Advanced Packaging and Nanotechnology markets, has entered a license agreement with Philips Research, Eindhoven/The Netherlands, for a new enabling technology called Substrate Conformal Imprint Lithography (SCIL).
What does SCIL stand for?
SCIL stands for Substrate Conformal Imprint Lithography
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCIL
We have 34 other meanings of SCIL in our Acronym Attic
- Service Central de l'identité Judiciaire (French: Central Forensic Identification Office)
- Scan Configurable Interface Logic (JTAG Technologies)
- School for Contemporary and Islamic Learning (Pakistan)
- Secondary Collateralized Institutional Loan
- Self-Contained Individualized Learning
- Ships Construction Items Listing
- Site Continuous Improvement Leader (GKN PLC)
- Southern California Instruction Librarians
- Springfield Center for Independent Living
- Stanford Center for Innovations in Learning (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Switch Computer Interface Link (AT&T)
- Switch Computer Interface Link-International Gateway (AT&T)
- Study Centre for Indian Literature in English and Translation (India)
- Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- Spoken Conversational Interaction for Language Learning
- Sutton Centre for Independent Living and Learning (UK)
- Syntactic Control of Interference and Linear Logic (computer workshop)
- Semiconductor Components Industries LLC
- Steel City Integrations, LLC (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Southern California Institute of Local Government