There, is a substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
What does SPFEW stand for?
SPFEW stands for Substantial Penalty for Early Withdrawal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Scalar Potential Finite-Difference
- Self-Powered Flux Detector
- Smashing Pumpkins Fan Database
- Stiffened Plate Floor Deck (construction)
- South Pacific Forestry Development Programme (Fiji; UN Development Programme)
- Society of Photo Finishing Engineers
- Sony Pictures Family Entertainment Group
- Sourcing Partners Far East Limited (Hong Kong)
- Special Project Flight Experiment
- Seattle Polish Film Festival (Seattle, WA)
- Shortest Path First-Fit (algorithm)
- Sierra Pacific Fly Fishers (California)
- Société Pédagogique Fribourgeoise Francophone (French: Freiburg French Pedagogical Society)
- Southern Peanut Farmers Federation (est. 1998)
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data) Physical File Format
- Saskatchewan Professional Fire Fighters Association
- Semipermanently Flooded Forest Alliance
- Société des Professeurs Français et Francophones d'Amérique (Society of French and French-speaking Professors of America)
- Sauk Prairie Foundation for Academic Excellence (est. 1987; Prarie du Sac, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike a standard 5-year CD, which has a substantial penalty for early withdrawal, the 5-Year Escalating Rate CD provides an annual grace period during which funds can be withdrawn without penalty," Vitale said.
Unlike a standard 5-year CD, which has a substantial penalty for early withdrawal, the 5-Year Escalating Rate CD provides an annual grace period during which funds can be withdrawn without penalty," Hobbs said.