The study is the most comprehensive to date and the first cost-benefit analysis of the Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act of 2000.
What does SACPA stand for?
SACPA stands for Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SACPA
We have 1 other meaning of SACPA in our Acronym Attic
- Simple Agent Communication Protocol
- Society for Analytical Chemists of Pittsburgh
- Society for Asian and Comparative Philosophy
- Solar Alternative Compliance Payment
- South African Communist Party
- Stand-Alone Credit Profile
- Star Alliance Company Plus (UK)
- State Agency for Child Protection (Bulgaria)
- System Architecture Change Proposal
- San Antonio Chinese Professionals Association (San Antonio, TX)
- South Asia Conference of the Pacific Northwest
- South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions
- Sacramento Public Disclosure (Sacramento County, California)
- Senior Arms Control Policy Group
- South African Coloured People's Organization
- State Association of Crime Prevention Officers (South Carolina)
- Sacramento Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (Sacramento, CA)
- Software Architectures Change Propagation Tool
- Serologically Active but Clinically Quiescent
- Student Adaptation to College Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
California's Proposition 36, the Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act, passed with 61 percent of the vote.
The Ventura County grand jury warned of the potential cost last week when it released a report critical of the way county government administers Proposition 36, or the Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act of 2000.