Ascend operates eight psychiatric facilities with close to 800 beds, including seven psychiatric hospitals and one substance abuse treatment facility.
What does SATF stand for?
SATF stands for Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SATF
We have 4 other meanings of SATF in our Acronym Attic
- System for Administration Training and Educational Resources for NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Service d'Assistance Technique aux Exploitants de Stations d'Epuration (French: Technical Assistance Service Operators Purification Stations; sanitation)
- Sub Anaerobic Threshold Exercise Test
- Second Amendment Task Force (US Constitution)
- Security Audit Trail Function
- Sexual Assault Task Force (various locations)
- Shortest Access Time First (algorithm)
- Silicon Alley Talent Fair (New York)
- South African Tug-of-War Federation (est. 2007)
- Substance Abuse Task Force (various locations)
- San Antonio Texas Faculty Association
- Security Assistance Training Field Activity
- Service Assistance Training Field Activity
- Support around Termination for Abnormality
- Satellite (data) for Fallout
- Saturday Full-Day
- Southern African Trout and Flyfishing Directory
- St. Albans Town Fire Department (St. Albans, Vermont)
- Satellite Frequency Engineering System
- South African Tibet Friendship Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
was sitting in jail on drug charges, and as late as 2003 he was in a substance abuse treatment facility.
Byline: ANI New York, Sep 2 (ANI): American record producer Phil Spector, who is being moved out of the California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison in Corcoran after complaining he feared for his safety, has now said that he fears he would die from Valley Fever in the new prison.
The present study examined the cognitive functioning of a group of male clients in an in-patient substance abuse treatment facility and assessed specific impairment as measured by the Cognistat.
California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison in Corcoran)
In one study, 30 adolescents participated in focus groups or personal interviews as part of feasibility research for a private psychiatric hospital's proposed adolescent in-patient substance abuse treatment facility (McDermott, 1985).
In a study of 75 adolescent patients aged 13-17 years in a residential substance abuse treatment facility, 36% were at normal weight or underweight at baseline, but only 22% were either underweight or at normal weight when they were discharged an average of 168 days later (J.
The Alaska Supreme Court ruled in a recent case that an out-patient substance abuse treatment facility had a duty to protect its patients from harm during the course of the treatment.