Elizabeth's Medical Center, the SAFE-MA (Supporting an Alcohol Ad-Free Environment in Massachusetts) collaborative sponsored a celebration to honor Secretary of Transportation Richard Davey, former Governor Michael Dukakis and his wife Kitty, and the Allston-Brighton Substance Abuse Task Force (ABSATF) youth coalition for their roles in banning alcohol advertisements from the MBTA.
What does SATF stand for?
SATF stands for Substance Abuse Task Force (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SATF
We have 4 other meanings of SATF in our Acronym Attic
- Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (Amateur Radio)
- System for Administration Training and Educational Resources for NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Service d'Assistance Technique aux Exploitants de Stations d'Epuration (French: Technical Assistance Service Operators Purification Stations; sanitation)
- Sub Anaerobic Threshold Exercise Test
- Second Amendment Task Force (US Constitution)
- Security Audit Trail Function
- Sexual Assault Task Force (various locations)
- Shortest Access Time First (algorithm)
- Silicon Alley Talent Fair (New York)
- South African Tug-of-War Federation (est. 2007)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- San Antonio Texas Faculty Association
- Security Assistance Training Field Activity
- Service Assistance Training Field Activity
- Support around Termination for Abnormality
- Satellite (data) for Fallout
- Saturday Full-Day
- Southern African Trout and Flyfishing Directory
- St. Albans Town Fire Department (St. Albans, Vermont)
- Satellite Frequency Engineering System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nora Volkow, who is the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse and serves on the DSM-5 substance abuse task force.
In addition to using results of the survey of students, the Safe Kids Task Force, successor of the Substance Abuse Task Force, questioned teachers and parents before making its recommendations to the school board.
Those organizations include: Dunk The Vote, the NAACP, the National Black College Alliance, Greater Love Tabernacle Church, Griffin House, Women's Circle, Freedom House, FIRST Askia Academy, Youth Substance Abuse Task Force, Youth Opportunities Program, Massachusetts Black Alcohol and Addiction Council, First Church in Roxbury, Dudley Main Streets, Brockton Neighbors United, Project Right, Darcy's Barber Shop, Cut N Edge Barber Shop, Us Making Moves Forever, Youth Police in Partnership, Bold Team, Father Friendly Initiative, Coalition of Black Women, Recovery Community, YMCA of Roxbury, Neighborhood Network Learning Center, Roxbury Presbyterian Church, Teen Alternative Program, Robert F.
Fox issued a statement about the party during a board meeting Tuesday night, and the substance abuse task force addressed her actions during its own meeting Wednesday.
Postal Service; Chicago Park District; Forest Health Systems; Gateway Foundation; Illinois Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse; Join Together; "Just Say No" International; and Ravenswood Substance Abuse Task Force.
Fox issued a statement about the party during a board meeting Tuesday night, and the substance abuse task force addressed her actions during its own meeting on Wednesday.
He chaired the Coffee County Substance Abuse Task Force in 1989 and was a member of former Gov.