There's even a single player in the form of the Subspace Emissary mode, which has some of the most amazing cinematics to grace the Wii.
What does SSE stand for?
SSE stands for Subspace Emissary (gaming; Smash Bros.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SSE
We have 275 other meanings of SSE in our Acronym Attic
- Steel Stringer-Earth Filled (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Sterile Speculum Exam
- Stockholm School of Economics (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Stockholm Stock Exchange (Sweden)
- Strategic Systems Engineering
- Stratign Strategic Electronics (United Arab Emirates)
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extension (computer programming)
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extensions
- Structural Systems and Engineering
- Student Special Events (various organizations)
- Substantial Shareholder Exemption (finance)
- Sum of Squared Error
- Sum of Squares due to Error
- Sun Sensor Electronics
- Sunrise Sports and Entertainment
- Supervisor's Safety Education
- Support System Evaluation
- Support Systems Engineering (Sprint)
- Sussex School of Education (UK)
- Sygate Secure Enterprise (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main single player game is entitled Subspace Emissary - an entertaining platforming/fighting story-driven adventure.
There is also the Subspace Emissary mode - similar to a side scrolling platformer - third party characters such as Sega's Sonic and a lag-free online mode, while a level editor allows you to create you own fiendishly designed stages.