The field is located 95 kilometres offshore Egypt in the Mediterranean Sea and it will involve the addition of three production manifolds and three subsea distribution units.
What does SDU stand for?
SDU stands for Subsea Distribution Unit (oil industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDU
We have 92 other meanings of SDU in our Acronym Attic
- Special Duty Unit
- Staff Development Unit
- Standalone Display Unit
- Standard Dial-Up
- State Disbursement Unit (child support enforcement)
- Storage Device Unit
- Structural Damage Underwriter (insurance)
- Students for a Democratic University (Canada)
- Subscriber Data Unit
- Suleyman Demirel Universitesi (Turkey)
- Super-high Display Unit
- Sustainable Development Unit
- Switch Driver Unit
- Syddansk Universitet (Denmark)
- San Diego Underwater Adventures (San Diego, CA)
- Script Directory User Agent
- South Dakota University Affiliated Program (University of South Dakota School of Medicine)
- Saint David's University College (now the University of Wales, Lampeter)
- School District/University Collaborative (Pittsburgh Public Schools; Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This included installation of the subsea distribution unit and electrical and hydraulic flying leads.