The Company will also provide six subsea control modules, five wellheads, two manifolds and other related equipment and controls.
What does SCM stand for?
SCM stands for Subsea Control Module
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of SCMOther Resources:
We have 519 other definitions for SCM in our Acronym Attic
- Structured Capital Market
- Structured Content Management
- Student Christian Movement
- Stylemaster Custom Motorcycle Corporation
- Sub-Carrier Modulation
- Sub-Carrier Multiplexing
- Sub-sea Control Module
- Subscriber Carrier Module
- Subscriber Control Module
- Subscribers Circuit Routine Test
- Subsidies and Countervailing Measures
- Successive Correction Method
- Suggested Control Measure
- Sum-Capacity Maximization
- Summary Court-Martial
- Sunrise Clinical Manager (healthcare computer software system)
- Superposition-Coded Modulation
- Supplementary Cementing Materials
- Supplementary Cementitious Materials (concrete)
- Supply Chain Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The valves will be controlled with a subsea control module that is mounted on the trees.
This includes the supply of seven trees, nine subsea control modules (SCMs), topside and subsea controls distribution equipment and vertical connection systems.
FMC will also provide 12 multiphase meters, 10 subsea control modules and associated control systems.
along with VetcoGray ModPod subsea control modules, and will be shipped to the project site in Norway for installation offshore in 2010 and 2011.
FMC's scope of supply includes the manufacture of two subsea trees, one manifold, one template, subsea control modules and associated topside controls and connection equipment.
along with the VetcoGray ModPod subsea control modules, and will be shipped to Norway for installation offshore in 2010 and 2011.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081222/LAM028LOGO) FMC's scope of supply includes eight subsea production trees as well as associated equipment and systems including flow control modules and subsea control modules.