The chip provides the functions required to implement a variety of high performance ATM User Network Interfaces (UNI) and/or SMDS Subscriber Network Interface (SNI) or a general packet relay interface.
What does SNI stand for?
SNI stands for Subscriber Network Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SNI
We have 113 other meanings of SNI in our Acronym Attic
- Société Nationale Immobilière (French: National Real Estate Company)
- Solar Night Industries (St. Louis, MO)
- Solidarites Nationales et Internationales (French: National and International Solidarity)
- Soviet Naval Infantry
- Special Needs Inmate
- Sport Northern Ireland (UK)
- Sports Network, Inc.
- Standar Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian National Standard)
- Standard Network Interface
- Sub-Network Independent
- Sustainable National Income
- Sustaining Non-major Instrumentation (project)
- Swedish Neuroscience Institute (Washington)
- Syndicat National de l'Isolation (French: National Insulation Union)
- Syndicat National des Instituteurs (French: National Union of Teachers)
- Syndicat National Indépendant (French: National Independent Union)
- Syndicat Neutre pour Indépendants (French: Neutral for Freelancers Union)
- System News, Inc. (Coral Springs, FL)
- Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association
- Storage Networking Industry Association (San Francisco, CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SMDS E1/E3 Application Module provides complete E1 and E3 SMDS Subscriber Network Interface (SNI) simulation and analysis at all SMDS layers with one Application Module.