The solution is based on Intersil's new ISL5587 dual ringing subscriber line interface circuit (SLIC) IC.
What does SLIC stand for?
SLIC stands for Subscriber Line Interface Circuit
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SLIC
We have 132 other meanings of SLIC in our Acronym Attic
- Specification Language for Interface Checking (computing)
- Spills, Leaks, Investigations and Clean-ups
- St. Lawrence Internet Connection
- Standard Life Insurance Company
- Standard Linear Integrated Circuit
- Standard Location Identification Code (shipping)
- State and Local Intelligence Community of Interest (Homeland Security)
- Store Level Inventory Control
- Subscriber Line Integrated Circuit
- Subscriber Line Interface Card
- Super Lightweight Interchangeable Carrier
- System and Logistics Integration Capability
- System Level Integrated Circuit
- System Licensed Internal Code
- System Link and Interrupt Controller
- Survey of Living Conditions in Circumpolar Arctic (Countries)
- Saving Lives in Chatham County (Savannah, GA)
- Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone
- Senior Leader In-transit Conference Capsule
- Slightly Larger than IC Carrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Silicon Labs' diverse portfolio of patented silicon solutions includes mixed-signal microcontrollers (MCUs), touch-sense MCUs, infrared/ambient light sensors, AM/FM radio tuner ICs, video demodulators, silicon TV tuners, sub-GHz wireless ICs, embedded modems, subscriber line interface circuits, precision clock ICs, crystal and silicon oscillators, digital isolators, isolated gate drivers, current sensors and Power over Ethernet controllers.
This includes digital signal processors (DSPs), system-on-chip solutions (SoCs), application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), and subscriber line interface circuits (SLICs), which are used to convert traditional circuit-switched voice to packet-based voice.
The ZXMN15A27K and ZXMN20B28K are specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements of the primary switch position in transformer based Subscriber Line Interface Circuits (SLIC) with DC/DC converters in a variety of VoIP applications, including voice over broadband systems, PBX systems, Cable and DSL gateways.
The L9310 and L9311 integrate three functions--a subscriber line interface circuit (SLIC), a solid state ringing access switch, and test access matrix--into a single package.
First in the industry to embed two Subscriber Line Interface Circuits (SLICs) and an Ethernet switch, the ES9701 brings the highest integration and lowest bill of materials to consumer VoIP adapters and IP phone applications.
The new Si324x Quad ProSLIC family is an extension of its industry-leading ProSLIC subscriber line interface circuits (SLICs).
Legerity: Legerity, a provider of analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits for wireline voice and data networks, provided an integrated Subscriber Line Interface Circuit (SLIC) and AC-97 interface single chip device.