The Subotnick Financial Services Center is one of the most innovative facilities of its kind, providing a unique opportunity for Baruch students to learn the technological principles and hands-on applications of market data systems and analytic software.
What does SFSC stand for?
SFSC stands for Subotnick Financial Services Center (Baruch College; New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFSC
We have 28 other meanings of SFSC in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Foxhound Stud Book (C&H Publishing, Inc.)
- State Forensic Science Bureau (Latvia)
- Stateful Session Bean (Java)
- Strategic Finance for Smaller Businesses (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Strojarski Fakultet Slavonski Brod
- San Francisco Symphony Chorus (California)
- Scottish Fire Services College (training center; UK)
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center (est. 1985; Sioux Falls, SD)
- Southeast Fisheries Science Center
- Southwick Family Support Coalition (Massachusetts)
- South Florida Softball Cricket Association
- South Fremont Senior Citizens Center (St. Anthony, ID)
- State Forest Stewardship Coordinating Committee (California)
- Strong Families Safe Children Council
- South Florida Spinal Cord Injury
- San Francisco Succulent Cactus Society (San Francisco, CA)
- Stars Figure Skating Club of Texas
- School Fiscal Services Division (Canada)
- Silver Falls School District (Silverton, OR)
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Baruch Business School is opening its Subotnick Financial Services Center on March 28th in its Information Technology Building at 151 East 25th Street, across the street from the new academic complex.
The new 7,200 square-foot Subotnick Financial Services Center has as its centerpiece a 42-workstation trading floor permitting simulation of complete trading floor activities.