The AEX-200 is easily provisioned within existing multi-vendor metro/aggregation Unidirectional Path Switched or Subnetwork Connection Protection rings (UPSR/SNCP).
What does SNC stand for?
SNC stands for Subnetwork Connection (SDH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SNC
We have 189 other meanings of SNC in our Acronym Attic
- Sport Nutrition Center (various locations)
- Sree Narayana College (Kerala, India)
- St Norbert College (De Pere, Wisconsin)
- State Normal College (Albany, NY)
- Statement of Net Cost
- Stochastic Neural Computing/Computation
- Stock Number Code
- Storage Networking Controller (computer networking)
- Straight No Chaser (Bloomington, Indiana based all male A Capella group)
- Strategic Nuclear Command (India)
- Substantia Nigra Compacta (neurons)
- Summer National Championships (swimming)
- Supply Network Collaboration
- Surf N Call
- Surveyer Nenniger & Chênevert, Inc. (now SNC-Lavalin; Canadian engineering firm)
- Sweet Nothing Clothes (Etsy)
- Swimming/Natation Canada (governing body for swimming in Canada)
- SWPS Network Control
- Symbol Non-Coherent (Model)
- Symbolic-Numeric Computation
Samples in periodicals archive:
It uses this Layer 1 information to build a global view of the entire transmission network, element by element, including the physical inventory (racks, cards and ports) and logical resources (termination points and cross-connects) of each element to derive the topological connections between network elements and customer circuits or subnetwork connections.
The tests also demonstrated the ability of the Telcordia Network Configuration Manager to request and establish subnetwork connections through the Fujitsu NETSMART 1500 EMS.