No study has yet linked subjective visual vertical (SVV) perception with olfactory perception in patients with PD.
What does SVV stand for?
SVV stands for Subjective Visual Vertical
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SVV
We have 32 other meanings of SVV in our Acronym Attic
- Sonoma Valley Unified School District (Sonoma, CA)
- Schweizerischer Verband für Umwelt Technik (German: Swiss Association for Environmental Technology)
- Sanyo Video Vertrieb (German: Sanyo Video Distribution)
- Schiedamse Voetbal Vereniging (Dutch football club)
- Schweizerische Versicherungsverband (German: Swiss Insurance Association)
- Selbst-Verletzendes Verhalten (German: self destructive behavior)
- Si Vales Valeo (Latin greeting: If You Are Well, I Am Well)
- Software Verification and Validation
- Stroke Volume Variation (medicine)
- Sub-Vector Value
- Symposium on Volume Visualization
- System Virginity Verifier (Joanna Rutkowska)
- Silicon Valley Visual Arts (California)
- Southampton Village Volunteer Ambulance (Southampton, NY)
- Susquehanna Valley Visitors Bureau
- Strathmore Vintage Vehicle Club (UK)
- St. Vrain Valley Career Development Center (Longmont, CO)
- Smoky Valley Virtual Charter School (Lindsborg, KS)
- St. Vrain Valley Credit Union (Colorado)
- St Vrain Valley Education Association (branch of National Education Association; Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
aspx The second paper focused on comparing static and dynamic tests of Subjective Visual Vertical (SVV) which measure the deviation between a patient's vertical perception and actual gravitational perception.
Ocular torsion and tilt of subjective visual vertical are sensitive brainstem signs.