Both meetings in Britain today are subject to inspection - Fontwell checking at 8am and Towcester half an hour later.
What does STI stand for?
STI stands for Subject to Inspection (real estate)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STI
We have 311 other meanings of STI in our Acronym Attic
- Straits Times Index
- Strategic Technologies for the Internet
- Strategic Traffic Information
- Strategic Treatment Interruption
- Structured Telephone Interview
- Structured Treatment Interruption
- Subaru Technica Institute
- Subaru Technica International
- Subaru Tecnica International (Tokyo, Japan)
- Subaru Turbo Israel (Israel)
- Subrate Transmit Interchange (AT&T)
- Subterranean Target Identification
- Summer Theater Institute
- Summer Transportation Institute (educational program; US DOT)
- Summing Telephone Interface
- Sunny Tech Inc. (computer company)
- Suntrust Banks, Inc (stock symbol)
- Suomen Teologinen Instituutti (Finland)
- Superconductor Technologies Inc.
- Surveillance Test Interval
Samples in periodicals archive:
He subsequently became subject to inspection on suspicions of misuse of documents classified as Confidential and Strictly Confidential.
Today's eagerly anticpated card at Newbury was abandoned following 4cm of overnight snow and two of tomorrow's cards are subject to inspection.
Xie told the forum at Beijing University that developing countries' voluntary pledges should not be subject to inspections.
Generally speaking, travelers applying for admission into the United States are subject to inspection," the agency said in a statement.
On Tuesday, the Natural Resources Committee will hear SB241, which would require dog and cat breeders to pay an annual $500 licensing fee, be subject to inspection by the Nevada Agriculture Department and allow an animal to produce only two litters during its lifetime.
Southwell hope to race on the all-weather today but tomorrow's two jumps meetings are subject to inspections.
FDA databases contain inaccurate information on foreign establishments subject to inspection.