The Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) has also called for an investigation.
What does SBMA stand for?
SBMA stands for Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SBMA
We have 28 other meanings of SBMA in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainable Business Management
- Suzhou Best Metal Products Co., Ltd. (steel tubing manufacturer; China)
- Swedish Bike Meet
- Synthetic Based Mud (oil drilling)
- Systematic Botany Monographs (American Society of Plant Taxonomists)
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (California)
- Southern Building Material Association
- Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy
- Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
- Steel Bar Mills Association
- Sociedade Brasiliera de Matematica Aplicada e Computacional (Portugese)
- Snohomish Basin Mitigation Bank (Washington)
- Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics (various schools)
- Supervisory Bus Monitor Buffer
- South Bay Mountain Biking Club (California)
- Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry (La Trobe University, Australia)
- Sadler, Breen, Morasch & Colby (patent law firm)
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Sally Bailly Marketing Communication (UK)
- Salmon Bay Marine Center (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The appellate court's Former 8th Division, in 5 separate decisions penned by Associate Justice Noel Tijam, dated 31st Aug, junked the petitions filed by Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority Board member Eddie Tamondong, State Solicitor Cheloy Garafil, Philippine National Railways General Manager Manuel Andal, Quezon City Prosecutor Dindo Venturanza, and Nayong Pilipino Foundation Commissioner and Executive Director Charito Planas which questioned the termination of their services on the basis of the executive issuance.
These FDIs are approved and registered with any of the Investment Promotion Agencies (IPAs)--the Board of Investments (BOI), the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) and Clark Development Corporation (CDC).
Gordon, who was appointed to the post by President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo after January's ''people power'' revolt, is credited with steering the former Subic naval facility into the country's first free port in his capacity as chairman of the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority.
Under terms of two of the environmental compliance certificates monitoring was required by the Philippines Department of Environmental and Natural Resources and the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority.
Richard Gordon, chairman of the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority, which administers the port, said officials from around Europe and Asia had visited to study his model of base conversion, including the leaders of Panama, Vietnam and Lithuania and representatives from Guam and Okinawa, Japan.
Key Industry Trends * ICTSI Enters Into 25-Year Deal With SBMA * International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI) entered into a 25-year agreement with Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) in August 2011.
It was a joint project of the Philippine National Police and the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority which has been overseeing the privatisation of the former US Naval Air Base.