Rather, we believe that it is evidence for a substantial degree of subgrid scale variability within the spawning and habitat quality combined with a predominance of short-distance dispersal among successful larvae.
What does SGS stand for?
SGS stands for Subgrid Scale
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGS
We have 245 other meanings of SGS in our Acronym Attic
- Squadron Ground Station
- St Gilbert School (Grayslake, Il, USA)
- Stablized Glide Slope
- Stained Glass Studios
- State Geological Survey
- Statistics Gathering System
- Steam Generator System
- Stockport Grammar School (United Kingdom)
- Strategic Guidance Statement
- Stretch Glass Society
- Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (antioxidant)
- Sun Game Server
- Supplemental Guide Signs (tourism)
- Sutherland Generating Station (coal plant; Alliant Energy; Iowa)
- Sutherland Global Services (various locations)
- Sutton Grammar School (UK)
- Svalbard Ground Station
- Swiveling Gunner's Station
- Symantec Gateway Security (appliance)
- Symbol Generation and Storage
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the eight turbulence models, our study added two LES subgrid scale models and two DES models, as listed in Table 1.
ij] = subgrid Scale Stress tensor at the test level [u.
Large eddy simulation of indoor airflow with a filtered dynamic subgrid scale model.
In order not to change the equation the subgrid scale stress tensor [[tau].
2003), a Reynolds-stress model (RSM-IP) by Gibson and Launder (1978), the large eddy simulation (LES) with a dynamic subgrid scale model (LES-Dyn) (Germano et al.