Prevalence of subependymal giant cell tumors in patients with tuberous sclerosis and a review of the literature.
What does SGCT stand for?
SGCT stands for Subependymal Giant Cell Tumor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGCT
We have 2 other meanings of SGCT in our Acronym Attic
- Silliker Global Certification Services (Silliker Group Corporation; Australia)
- Social Group Conflict Scale (psychology)
- St. George Christian School (Ramsgate, New South Wales, Australia)
- Stack Gas Conditioning System
- Swatch Group Customer Service (Lancaster, PA)
- Sacrococcygeal Germ Cell Tumor
- Seminomatous Germ Cell Tumor (testicular growth)
- Severe Gunshot Craniocerebral Trauma
- Severn Gorge Countryside Trust (Britain)
- Sheffield General Cemetery Trust (UK)
- Switching Gate Commutated Thyristor
- Symmetrical Gate Commutated Thyristor
- Syndicat Général du Cinéma et de la Télévision (French; Canada)
- Space Ghost: Coast to Coast (cartoon)
- Scottish Gynaecological Cancer Trials Group
- Sistema de Gestão de Cooperativas Uniodonto (Brazil)
- South Glenrock C Unit (Ameriwest Energy Corp.; Wyoming)
- San Gabriel County Water District (California)
- Scottish Golf Course Wildlife Group (conservation group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subependymal giant cell tumors in tuberous sclerosis complex.