Difference in leptin mRNA levels between omental and subcutaneous abdominal adipose tissue from obese humans.
What does SAAT stand for?
SAAT stands for Subcutaneous Abdominal Adipose Tissue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAAT
We have 5 other meanings of SAAT in our Acronym Attic
- Summer Academy of Applied Science and Technology (University of Pennsylvania)
- South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement
- South African Association of Science and Technology Educators
- Southern African Association of Science and Technology Centres
- San Andreas Audio Toolkit (Grand Theft Auto video game accessory)
- Selective Auditory Attention Test
- Society of Architectural and Associated Technicians (1965-1986; now British Institute of Architectural Technologists; UK)
- Somali Alliance Against Tribalism (Boston, MA)
- South African Airways Technical
- Standardized Awareness Authorized Trainer (various organizations)
- South African Transactional Analysis Association
- South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts
- San Antonio Area Tourism Council (Texas)
- Southern African Auditor Training Certification Association
- Solidarity and Action Against the HIV Infection (Indian; health information group)
- Solidarity and Action Against the HIV Infection in India
- Substance Abuse and Alcoholism Training Institute (New York, NY)
- Southern African Association of Tourism Professionals (South Africa)
- Shanwick Automated Air Traffic System
- Spectrin Ankyrin Adapter Protein Tethering System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparison of the release of adipokines by adipose tissue, adipose tissue matrix, and adipocytes from visceral and subcutaneous abdominal adipose tissues of obese humans.
Lipoprotein lipase steady-state and mRNA levels are lower in human omental versus subcutaneous abdominal adipose tissue.