The key pillars of the Institution include the African Institute of Science and Technology and the Sub-Saharan African Learning Network (SSALN).
What does SSALN stand for?
SSALN stands for Sub-Saharan African Learning Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Small School Athletic League (New York)
- Smart Structures and Acoustic Laboratory (University of Massachusetts Lowell)
- South Shore Area Local (American Postal Workers Union; Brockton, MA)
- Special Structural Adjustment Loan (World Bank)
- Stainless Steel Airpot with Lever Lid (various companies)
- Stellar Solutions Aerospace Limited (UK)
- Strategic Sea and Airlift (military term)
- Simplified Short Approach Light System with Sequenced Flashing Lights
- Suffolk Society of Allotment and Leisure Gardeners (gardening association; Suffolk, England)
- Sonoma State American Language Institute (California)
- Simplified Short Approach Lighting System with Runway Alignment Indicator
- Simplified Short Approach Lighting System
- State Service Accumulated Leave Scheme (Australia)
- Solid State Altimeter
- Step-Stress Accelerated Life Test
- Segment Sol Multimission Altimetry and Orbitography
- Small Slope Approximation Method
- Small Synthetic Aperture Minehunter (sonar imaging)
- Social Service Assistance Module
- Society of Sales & Marketing
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is underpinned by two pillars: The African Institute of Science and Technology (AIST), a world-class institution based on the very successful model of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), leading US institutions of excellence in science and engineering, and other models of excellence in science and engineering around the world; The Sub-Saharan African Learning Network to enhance broad-based knowledge creation, dissemination and flows across Sub-Saharan African countries through continuing education and the African Knowledge Forum.