The key pillars of the Institution include the African Institute of Science and Technology and the Sub-Saharan African Learning Network (SSALN).
What does SSALN stand for?
SSALN stands for Sub-Saharan African Learning Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Small School Athletic League (New York)
- Smart Structures and Acoustic Laboratory (University of Massachusetts Lowell)
- South Shore Area Local (American Postal Workers Union; Brockton, MA)
- Special Structural Adjustment Loan (World Bank)
- Stainless Steel Airpot with Lever Lid (various companies)
- Stellar Solutions Aerospace Limited (UK)
- Strategic Sea and Airlift (military term)
- Simplified Short Approach Light System with Sequenced Flashing Lights
- Suffolk Society of Allotment and Leisure Gardeners (gardening association; Suffolk, England)
- Sonoma State American Language Institute (California)
- Simplified Short Approach Lighting System with Runway Alignment Indicator
- Simplified Short Approach Lighting System
- State Service Accumulated Leave Scheme (Australia)
- Solid State Altimeter
- Step-Stress Accelerated Life Test
- Segment Sol Multimission Altimetry and Orbitography
- Small Slope Approximation Method
- Small Synthetic Aperture Minehunter (sonar imaging)
- Social Service Assistance Module
- Society of Sales & Marketing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sub-Saharan African Learning Network to enhance broad-based knowledge creation, dissemination and flows across Sub-Saharan African countries through continuing education and the African Knowledge Forum.