LAHORE -- The Supreme Court Tuesday set aside dismissal from service orders of Executive Engineer and Sub Divisional Officer, Works and Communication Department Punjab.
What does SDO stand for?
SDO stands for Sub Divisional Officer (india)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDO
We have 108 other meanings of SDO in our Acronym Attic
- Speedometer Drive Output
- Squadron Duty Officer
- Staff Development Officer
- Staff Duty Officer
- Stamp Distribution Office (US Postal Service)
- Standards Developing/Development Organization
- Standards Development Organisation (various organizations)
- State Demography Office (Colorado)
- Stormwater Discharge Outfall
- Strategic Debriefing Officer (US DoD)
- Sudden Death Overtime
- Super Dancer Online (gaming)
- Super Distributed Object
- Supply Depot Operations
- Support Development Officer (UK)
- Support for Diplomatic Operations (Intelligence)
- Surface dans Oeuvre (French: Work Surface)
- Switch Diversity Option
- System Development Operations
- Super Dance Online-Extreme (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sub Divisional Officer, Almora Forest Division, M K Bahukhandi told the reporters on Saturday that the forest department hired shooters to trap the man-eating leopard.
This transformer is not working for the last two months and we have made repeated verbal and written requests to the concerned line superintendent and sub divisional officer but our all complaints are lying unattended to, said a group of residents.
Sub divisional officer Martin Timmis, project manager for the task force, said churches were targeted partly because they were seen as belonging to 'minority' groups.
Superintendent Robin Howe, sub divisional officer at Stewart Street police station, added: "It has become part of the culture in Glasgow in recent years to place traffic cones on the heads of statues.
The Central Government has provided the compensation amount f Rupees three-lakh and Rupees one lakh will be provided by state government which is under rocess," said Sub Divisional Officer, Khatra, Bankura.
CEO IESCO said this while addressing monthly meeting of Sub Divisional Officers (SDOs) here at Wapda Staff College Monday.
CEO IESCO said this while addressing monthly meeting of Sub Divisional Officers (SDO's) here at Wapda Staff College Monday.