Pianta's analysis of two recent large-scale early education studies -- the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Study of Early Child Care and Youth Development (NICHD SECCYD) and the National Center for Early Development and Learning (NCEDL) Multi-State Pre-K Study -- confirms this.
What does SECCYD stand for?
SECCYD stands for Study of Early Child Care and Youth Development (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sebastian’s Electrical Commercial Contracting Company (Pennsylvania)
- Security Issues in Concurrency (workshop)
- Southeastern Connecticut Council of Governments (Norwich, Connecticut)
- Secretary of Commerce
- Secure Communications
- Securities Commission (various countries)
- Security Compass Labs (Security Compass educational website; software engineering)
- South East Climate Change Partnership (UK)
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Project (South Africa)
- State Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems (Washington, DC)
- Department of Special Education Communication Disorders (college curriculum; various locations)
- Seaman Employment Control Division (Myanmar)
- Soft Error Cluster Distribution
- Stack, Environment, Code, Dump
- Stowarzyszenie Edukacji Czlowieka Doroslego (Polish: Association for Education of Adults)
- Systems Engineering and Computational Design (research project)
- Saskatchewan Energy Conservation and Development Authority (Canada)
- South East Community Development Council (Singapore)
- South End Citizens District Council (Bay City, Michigan)
- Single Error Correction Double Error Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tapes include research procedures conducted by investigators of the NICHD Study of Early Child Care and Youth Development, which is a comprehensive longitudinal study initiated by the NICHD that was planned in 1989/90 and began in 1991.