What does SCAPE stand for?
SCAPE stands for Study of Cultural Adaptations in the Canadian Prairie Ecozone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAPE
We have 21 other meanings of SCAPE in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals in Business
- Spokane County Air Pollution Control Authority
- Siskiyou County Air Pollution Control District (Yreka, CA)
- South Carolina Association of Public Charter Schools (Greenville, SC)
- Simcoe County Association for the Physically Disabled (Canada)
- Scottish Coastal Archaeology and the Problem of Erosion (est. 2000; UK)
- Self-Contained Atmospheric Protective Ensemble
- SIGINT Control and Processing Element
- Society of Counselling and Psychotherapy Educators (Australia)
- State Council on Adapted Physical Education (California)
- System Compatibility & Performance Evaluation
- Systemic Conservation of Animal and Poultry Genetic Resources (theory)
- South Carolina Association of Private Investigators
- Sport Climbing Association of the Philippines, Inc.
- South Carolina Aquatic Plant Management Society
- Sickle Cell Adult Provider Network (Denver, CO)
- Southern California Association of Pediatric Oncology Nurses
- Sonoma County Agricultural Preservation and Open Space District (California)
- Senate Committee on Academic Policy and Planning (University of Northern British Columbia; Canada)
- Standardized Camouflage Paint Pattern