The modifications resulted from a joint review by CNS Response's executive staff, the Company's Scientific Advisory Board, its regional medical directors, specific trial site medical leadership, and the clinical study management team.
What does SMT stand for?
SMT stands for Study Management Team (NIH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMT
We have 286 other meanings of SMT in our Acronym Attic
- State Management Team
- Station Management
- Station Mobile-Transportable
- Statistical Machine Translation
- Steiner Minimum Tree
- Stimulation Magnétique Transcrânienne (French: Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation)
- Store Manager Trainee (various companies)
- Stork Materials Technology
- Stress Memorization Technique
- String/M-Theory (physics)
- Subject Matter Training
- Submillimeter Telescope
- Subscriber Multiplex Transponder
- Subscription Management Tool (software)
- Substance Misuse Training (UK)
- Sucking My Teeth (Internet slang)
- Sumisho Machinery Trade Corporation (Japan)
- Sumitomo Metal Technology (Japan)
- Summit (Amtrak station code; Summit, IL)
- Summit (US Postal Service standard street suffix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 14-member committee, assembled by the Transportation Research Board of the National Research Council, will advise the large truck crash causation study management team.
The formal presentation was made by a three-member study management team composed of representatives from U.