CDASH = Clinical Data Acquisition Standards Harmonization * SDTM = Study Data Tabulation Model * ADaM = Analysis Data Model About CDISC[R] CDISC[R] is a global, open, multidisciplinary, non-profit organization that has established standards to support the acquisition, exchange, submission and archive of clinical research data and metadata.
What does SDTM stand for?
SDTM stands for Study Data Tabulation Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDTM
We have 2 other meanings of SDTM in our Acronym Attic
- Software Design Team Leader
- Subcellular Distribution of Thallium
- Sudan Telecommunication Co. Ltd. (Khartoum, Sudan)
- San Diego Trial Lawyers Association
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association
- Student Developmental Task and Lifestyle Assessment (psychosocial development)
- Student Developmental Task and Lifestyle Inventory
- Seamless Design-to-Manufacture (engineering methodology)
- South Delhi Toastmasters (India)
- Straight Down the Middle (pinball wizard terminology)
- San Diego Tennis Network (San Diego, CA)
- Scottish Drama Training Network (Scotland, UK)
- Scuba Divers Travel Network
- Short Duration Transaction Network
- Space and Data Tracking Network
- Stewardsman, Steward Striker (Naval Rating)
- Scuba Diving Team Oostende (The Netherlands)
- Specially Designated Terrorist Organization
- School Drug Testing Program
- Serial Data Transport Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
XML * LAB * Operational Data Model * Study Data Tabulation Model About DATATRAK DATATRAK is the leader of unified eClinical technologies and related services for the clinical trials industry.
Another important CDISC standard is the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM), a standardized representation for clinical trials observations using a set of standard data variable names and table structures.
The WebSDM tool was originally developed under a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) for the FDA to validate and review submission data in CDISC Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) format, and has been installed at FDA since 2005.
The WebSDM tool was developed under a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) for the FDA to validate and review submission data in CDISC Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) format.
Empirica Study is an award-winning product that provides a dynamic visual data environment for reviewing safety data and detecting signals in trial data in CDISC Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) format.
The Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) has become the preferred standard for companies submitting electronic data to the FDA and integrating clinical data sets from multiple sources.
The WebSDM software supports the validation and review of clinical trials study data submitted by bio-pharmaceutical companies in the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) format developed by the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC).