Caravaggio worked in a "darkroom" and illuminated his models through a hole in the ceiling, said Lapucci, who teaches at the prestigious Studio Art Centers International in the Tuscan capital.
What does SACI stand for?
SACI stands for Studio Art Centers International (Florence, Italy art school)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACI
We have 24 other meanings of SACI in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Area Consortium of Human Services (California)
- St. Albert Catholic High School
- San Angelo Christian Home School Association (Texas)
- St. Anne Community High School District #302 (Saint Anne, IL)
- Special Advisory Committee on Health Service Organisation (New Zealand)
- San Antonio Cancer Institute
- Severe Atmospheric Corrosion Inhibitor (Stoney Creek Technologies, LLC)
- Slovenian Association of Conference Interpreters
- Société Anonyme de Crédit Immobilier (French: Cooperative Joint Stock Company for Estate Credit)
- Solar Array & Charge-Control Interface Board (US NASA)
- Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics
- Southern African Communications Industries Association (trade group)
- Southwestern Area Commerce & Industry Association of Connecticut Inc. (now the Business Council of Fairfield County)
- Sociétés Anonymes Coopératives d'Intérêt Collectif pour l'Accession à la Propriété (French: Collective Interest Joint Venture Company for Access to Ownership)
- South Australian Citrus Industry Development Board
- Secretary's Advisory Committee on Infant Mortality (Health Resources and Services Administration)
- South African CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species) Implementation Project
- Standing Advisory Committee on Industrial Property (UK)
- San Antonio Community Information System (San Antonio, TX)
- Southern African Cultural Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studio Art Centers International (SACI) Institute of International Education 809 United Nations Plaza New York, NY 10017 (212) 984-5548 Fax: (212) 984-5325 saci@iie.
Most recently, he was Assistant Professor in fine and applied art at Seton Hall University, and Adjunct Professor at the Studio Art Centers International in Florence, Italy.